Panzer Lehr Division WWII Wehrmacht Heer insignia patch
Panzer-Lehr-Division WWII Wehrmacht Heer insignia iron-on patch, can be sewn on. approx 2 3/4″ tall. The Panzer-Lehr-Division was an elite German armored division during World War II. It was formed in 1943 on wards from training and demonstration troops (Lehr = “teach”) stationed in Germany, to provide additional armored strength for the anticipated Allied invasion of western Europe. It was the only Wehrmacht Panzer division to be fully equipped with tanks and with halftracks to transport its mechanized infantry.
2 in stock